LEGAL NOTICE / LEGAL CONDITIONS
General conditions of use of this web page,
This legal notice sets out the general conditions that govern access to and use of this website.
The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Intellectual Property Policy
FLIPPERS can not assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illicit use of the information appearing on the Internet pages of www.flippers.es. With the limits established in the law, FLIPPERS does not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and precision or information contained in its Internet pages.
FLIPPERS will not assume any liability arising from the use by third parties of the content of the website and may exercise all civil or criminal actions that correspond to it in case of infringement of these rights by the user.
It is absolutely prohibited, the use of the website or any of its elements for commercial or illegal purposes.
The website of www.flippers.es may contain links (links) to other pages of third parties that FLIPPERS can not control. Therefore, FLIPPERS can not assume responsibility for the content that may appear on the pages of third parties.
The texts, images, sounds, animations, software, design, source code and the rest of contents included www.flippers.es are the exclusive property of FLIPPERS or its owners. Any act of transmission, modification, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication, must have the express consent of CLIENT.
FLIPPERS is not responsible for the information and stored content, by way of example but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of Flippers International. Notwithstanding and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, FLIPPERS is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of any content that may affect or contravene national legislation. , or international, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, FLIPPERS does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that occur causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
Links with other WEB sites
FLIPPERS offers links to other websites that we understand may be useful to users.
In the aforementioned links, the terms and conditions of this privacy and confidentiality policy are not applied; therefore, the inclusion does not imply any obligation on the part of FLIPPERS to access the products or services advertised or sold in them.
Member of FIDI
FLIPPERS as a member of FIDI is committed to complying with the letter and the code of conduct, included in the FIDI-FAIM manual.
1. Do not incur any form of bribery, either directly or through third parties.
2. Not offer or make improper payments, or authorize improper payments (in cash or otherwise) to any individual, including officials or local or foreign officials anywhere in the world.
3. Not induce individuals, officials or local or foreign officials to act illegally or improperly.
4. Never offer or accept money or any object of value, such as gifts, bribes or commissions, in connection with obtaining business or the benefits of a contract.
5. Never offer or give any gift or show of hospitality to any public employee or official or government representative if there is an expectation or implication of returning a favor.
6. Do not accept gifts from business partners if there is an expected or implied suggestion to return a favor.
7. Failure to provide payments to obtain a level of service to which one would normally not be entitled.
8. Do not ignore or stop informing the appropriate authorities of any sign of undue payments.
9. Not induce or assist other people to violate any applicable law or regulation.
Information to comply with the European Data Protection Regulation
Social Name: FLIPPERS INTERNACIONAL, S.L.
Commercial Name: FLIPPERS
Registered Office: C / Escayolistas 5, 28891 Velilla de San Antonio – Madrid, Spain
CIF / NIF: B-59437178
Phone: 91 655 30 70
Registered in: Mercantile Register of Barcelona, volume 20564, folio 065, Sheet B-9325 1st Inscription
In FLIPPERS we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to manage the delivery of the information they request and provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest to them.
In order to improve your user experience, we will develop a “business profile”, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on that profile.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the commercial contract according to the terms and conditions that appear in it.
The prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested and in the legitimate interest.
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
• Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not FLIPPERS is treating personal data that concerns them.
• The interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. FLIPPERS will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• The interested persons have the right to portability, which implies that the personal data of the interested party are transmitted directly from one responsible person to another, without the need for them to be previously transmitted to the interested party, provided that this is technically possible.
• Interested persons have the right to withdraw their consent.
• The interested persons have the right to complain before the Control Authority.